Carl Aug. Picard
Customized High-Performance Components for Mechanical Engineering
C.A.PICARD is a long-established company that manufactures and distributes heavy-duty metal precision parts worldwide. The parts produced in the plate technology and extruder technology divisions are used in various industries and fields. C.A.PICARD uses proALPHA at its two sites in Germany to ensure reliable, efficient processes and control the entire value-added chain. Especially WorkflowManagement is of great benefit to the company.
C.A.PICARD's two production sites in Germany focus on two lines of business: plate technology includes the manufacture of press plates and carriers, die cutting plates and mold tooling, multilayer registration systems, spare parts for foundry molding lines, and parts for calcium silicate brick presses. Extruder technology includes the manufacture of wear and spare parts for twin screw systems, such as shafts and barrels.
- Modular ERP system offering deep integration
- Modern user interface for supporting employees in their work
- Various production structures are mapped in the system
- Engineering can be fully integrated into the standard version
- Language versions for US and Chinese sites are available