VC999 Verpackungssysteme AG
proALPHA: Method to the Implementation
Swiss packaging specialist VC999 has used the comprehensive ERP solution proALPHA since the beginning of 2016. Already introduced at the headquarters, one Swiss production site and one German subsidiary, proALPHA will be gradually rolled out at the other sites. The project phases, consisting of evaluation, implementation, training, tests, go-live and rollout, were classically based on a standardized implementation method. This has the advantage of clearly defined project phases and tasks.
The company's name, VC999, stands for "Vacuum Capacity 99.9%". This is the maximum level that can be reached for food vacuum packaging. The family-run business lives up to its name: it represents the highest possible output and quality of the machines produced. It also stands for success: VC999 Verpackungssysteme AG is continuously expanding. Today, it has almost a dozen distribution companies all over the world, which requires consistent value flows and customer-oriented service management.
- Clear implementation method with defined phases and project tasks
- Acceptance, transparency and project success guaranteed with equally represented project teams (steering committee, project leaders, key users)
- proALPHA standard process models as best practice guidelines
- Easy modeling and optimization of processes using the business process designer (GPD)
- Smooth introduction phases and go-live
Industry: Mechanical and Plant Engineering
Sites: Headquarters: Switzerland; distribution companies: Germany, Belgium, Columbia, Canada, Mexico, USA, Austria; development and production sites: Switzerland, Germany, USA
Products: Vacuum packaging systems, packaging materials, support and maintenance, consulting
Employees: 215 (2017)