Ringele AG helps its customers bring their products more quickly and successfully to the market. The parts the Swiss supplier of sheet metal solutions delivers to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other countries are complex and of strategic importance to the respective final assembly. This is as true for the shiny front of a high-end coffee machine as it is for the sterilization container in medical appliances, which must comply with strict regulations. To deliver the required quality and precision in a timely manner and to optimally support the value-added chain of its customers, the metal processing company in the Swiss municipality of Pratteln has oriented its production and administration toward lean management standards for more than 15 years now. As the digital nervous system for corporate processes, the comprehensive ERP solution proALPHA provides the data basis thanks to which the company has accomplished to increase its productivity by 50 percent within the last 10 years and keeps on realizing further optimization potentials.
- 98% delivery reliability thanks to consistent production planning & control
- Consistent process improvements: productivity increased by 50% within 10 years
- proALPHA APS: resource-optimized scheduling of about 500 very heterogeneous work orders running in parallel
- Workflow-based and digitalized processes through to invoicing
- Department-specific scenarios provide users with relevant data from all functional areas with just one click
- Significant Analyzer reports for the management