AICHINGER GmbH based in Wendelstein offers furniture solutions for all areas where food is sold, prepared, and consumed. Its motto ”Successful shopfitting“ stands for a portfolio encompassing counters, lighting, stainless steel equipment, and professional kitchens.AICHINGER‘s customers are bakeries, cafés, butcher shops and delis around the world as well as supermarket chains and businesses in the food service and hotel industry.
The company completes large-scale projects of up to 1,500 square meters in record time. Examples include the food courts at the airports in Vienna und Munich and at the main stations in Nuremberg, Munich, and Berlin.To efficiently handle more than 2,000 customized projects per year and manage a wide range of products, the company operating in the field of store construction since 1904 has decided to work with the ERP complete solution proALPHA.
- Replacing numerous isolated solutions with one integrated ERP system
- Option to map new concepts in product configuration
- Mapping customized production with innumerable, individual design variants
- Transparent, centralized creation of quotes thanks to an integrated planning tool and the connection of all sales offices
- Significant time savings and minimum error rate in production planning thanks to the product configurator
- Fast reading and processing of accounts payable in the integrated Document Management System (DMS)
Industry: Furniture and Store Construction
Sites: Wendelstein/DE, Bischofsmais/DE (stainless steel), and numerous sales offices in the DACH region
Products: Furniture concepts and solutions for the food industry
Revenue: approx. €84m (2014)
Employees: approx. 520 (2015)