Junior IT Consultant
Responsible for providing clients with a full range of information technology consulting and technical support, including identifying business solutions, developing customized programming, and providing troubleshooting support. Prepare specifications and user documentation. Support internal tests and conduct posterior troubleshooting and error correction. Train the client’s employees on proALPHA operations. Provide ongoing technical support for version changes, troubleshooting, and database updates, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- At least two (2) years of prior experience in an IT consultant role focusing on software development.
- Experience working within the manufacturing and trade industries is a plus.
- Experience identifying and gathering customer requirements, and translating those requirements into technical specifications to implement IT solutions, and training clients.
- Experience coding custom programs, executing tests, and satisfying version management.
- Experience working with Progress, Open Edge, XML, shell scripts, and database design technologies.
Please send resumes to Adriana Komst (Adriana.Komst@proalpha.com).
proALPHA ─ The ERP Solution of Choice
A strong company is the driving force behind this cutting-edge ERP industry solution: proALPHA is an innovative group that has earned the trust of numerous users and is always close to its customers, be it in Germany or around the world.