Excellent Customer Service
Reliability and top quality: not only your products, but also your service has to live up to these standards. If customers confront you with questions or issues, you have to react professionally and take appropriate measures as quickly as possible. proALPHA Service enables you to map every detail of your customer service, be it processes in the call center or maintenance.
The Highlights of proALPHA Service
- Direct access to all relevant data, even on mobile devices
- Convenient processing of returns and claims
- Full traceability of lot and serial numbers
- Service calls can be prepared and invoiced efficiently
- Reliable completion of maintenance on schedule
- Identification of potential for improvement by means of service controlling
Reliable Completion of Service and Maintenance Calls
Service quality largely depends on how fast, efficient and transparent your processes are. proALPHA allows effective planning, controlling and invoicing of all operations in service. To-do lists help you keep tabs of future maintenance dates and contract periods.
All Relevant Data at Hand
All service employees working in proALPHA use the same database. They can retrieve information about call statuses, shipments, invoices, cost rates, cost centers and cost objects at any time. Back office and field service can access product files to check the entire life cycle of a product or plant, including previous configuration and completed services.
Frank Schlegel, CEO, H2O GmbH