ERP Implementation Tools
Tried and Tested Tools Improve Project Quality
proALPHA consultants draw on the experience gained from more than 1,800 ERP implementation projects. The implementation method proMETHEUS supports them in their work by providing numerous tools and templates. All project team members use the software goLive! to complete project management tasks. Business processes are modeled and documented by means of the proALPHA Business Process Designer (GPD). Both tools remain in use after the system went live. This allows any organizational changes, updates and other projects to be fully documented and traced.
Make an Appointment
Do you want to learn more about the individual consulting services of proALPHA? We will be happy to provide you with detailed information ─ with no obligation. Please feel free to call us to make an appointment. Just dial
+49 212 2494-940
Tried and Tested Tools for Successful ERP Implementation
- Tools and templates ensure quality.
- Joint project management tool provides maximum transparency.
- More than 800 work packages and templates allow fast implementation.
- Processes can be conveniently modeled and optimized using the Business Process Designer.
- Data from legacy systems can be effortlessly migrated.
- The Test Case Manager organizes and documents all steps that have been accepted.
Project Management with proALPHA goLive!
The project management tool goLive! is oriented towards work and tasks and ensures successful ERP implementation. The central platform for project work promotes cooperation between team members. Regular synchronization ensures that all project team members have up-to-date information on the current status of a project.
Project Management with proALPHA goLive! at a Glance:
- Detailed project schedules show which tasks have to be completed and help kick off projects fast.
- Tasks and dates are managed based on roles.
- Gantt charts with milestones create a clear overview.
- More than 800 templates and check lists are provided by default.
- Documents are stored in the fully integrated document management system and can be accessed fast.
- Costs can be monitored during the entire course of a project to complete it within budget.
Business Process Designer
Each project starts with an analysis of the individual business processes in the divisions of a company.
As a next step, organizational structures and business processes are mapped and modeled by means of the proALPHA Business Process Designer (GPD). Standard process models support you in designing the target processes.
The proALPHA GPD at a Glance:
- Organization and process models can be created at any stage of the project.
- Potential for optimization and alternate processes are highlighted.
- Existing interfaces are illustrated.
- The basis for integrated organizational documentation and a QA manual is provided.
proMETHEUS is proALPHA's implementation method. It has been geared to the ERP solution and is developed further on an ongoing basis.
Carsten Woker, Head of ERP, STRACK NORMA