Strive for Continuous Improvement
Your ERP system has to keep up with your pace, whether your company is experiencing growth or confronted with new technologies and legal regulations. Regular reviews ensure that your investment realizes its full potential in the long term and always supports your business processes optimally. Systematic analysis of processes, data, IT systems and the organizational structure is key here. This yields a detailed evaluation of your company's potential and helps you determine the measures you need to take for improvement, with a clear focus on cost effectiveness.
Make an Appointment
Do you want to learn more about the individual consulting services of proALPHA? We will be happy to provide you with detailed information ─ with no obligation. Please feel free to call us to make an appointment. Just dial
+49 212 2494-940
Put to the Test ─ ERP Audit at a Glance
- Systematic analysis of processes, data, IT systems, and organizational structure
- Detection of flaws and assessment of their effects
- Identification of potential for improvement in the short and medium term using an ERP Maturity Level matrix
- Use of proALPHA best practices
- Prioritization of optimization measures to achieve quick wins
- Constant increase in your ERP system's return on investment (ROI)
Make Full Use of Your ERP System
proALPHA regularly carries out systematic ERP audits to determine the factors that are key to the optimum use of an ERP system. You define the scope of this analysis, which might include business processes, master files, the organizational structure, system landscape, and other. This allows you to identify possible cost savings and potential for optimization.
Integration of External Systems
Working with several systems entails implementing numerous interfaces. This article shows you how you can reduce maintenance effort and avoid duplicates.